Tuesday, July 16, 2013

So this weekend my girl went to the beach with friends & I ended up home alone.
So...







Say hello 2 my little new friend...

`
Relocated the contact...lovin it !!!











Remember my trip to my friend Mas Oyama ages ago ?! well not ages...just a few months ago...

Well we also worked on a special piece... a handlebar for Draku. Since I named it ''Draku'' , some horns were in order...right ?! And I wanted something that has never been done. Unique. And I think we achieved that ! Proper horns for a proper devil...






-----------------------------------










It was A BITCH to get that right mirror fitted in there so it can be useful too. I wanted to ditch it @ some point. It would look a whole lot nicer with an internal throttle and shit like that... Cleaner. A lot cleaner. Maybe I will do that too. Someday. But right now I'm fuckin lovin it as it is !!!

I always hated that rear end too... I hate it now too hahaha But it's a big improvement ! The metal rear signals are fuckin cool.
Will ditch that whole rear end someday soon. Maybe during winter... or maybe in some lonely weekend LOL











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...